The honorable judges over at Spellburn got me blushing again with their kind words. And they chat about the other zines available for DCC RPG!
Yes, there are more PRINT zines available for DCC RPG than any other RPG. And they're all awesome. Yes, the fanzine scene is awesome!
Go check out the latest episode, now! http://spellburn.com/2014/04/28/episode-21-fantastic-fanzines/
Two new zines (not by me!), and an updated reprint of an older one are now available!
Crawling Under A Broken Moon is the newest zine for DCC RPG. It's a campaign setting loosely based on post apocalyptic world of Thundarr the Barbarian!
- It includes tips on running a fantasy flavored post-apocalyptic campaign.
- A new class, the Technologist--whose use of science is power!
- It includes an abbreviated version of my Firearms rules.
- A bunch of monsters, including an Alien Lobster!
- And a shop that specializes in deadly fashions!
Crawljammer! Number 2 is available!
- No. 2 continues the space crawling setting, with random space encounters, such as Moon Octopi.
- Another new character class, the Technomancer--combining science and sorcery.
- Along with three new spells.
- Hail Bob's, a seedy space bar full of vagabonds and exotic cocktails.
- And another complete adventure, this time on the Red Planet!
+Matt Hildebrand, who also did my Crawl no.1 re-design. And it looks awesome.
All zines are available in print, directly from their creators! If you like zines, you can't go wrong.